The Jiggly Butt The Jiggly Butt

Wow, it's like looking into a mirror...

Germaine is so much like me! Even with the burping, Except I don't jiggle my ass, I jiggle my big boobs! She rocks, Foamy stand aside little dude, Germaine is the real star! You go girl, shake that sexy thang!

Macintosh Noises Macintosh Noises

That was pretty good...

If I hadn't seen the original noises movie, this would have made no sence... but lucky for us I have seen the original! This is a real cute spoof, you didn't try and take anything away from the authour, like alot of spoofs do, so it was cool.

well done.

Vacation Blonde Vacation Blonde

Yeah pretty good...

But it was too short and really rather predictable...

damn, boobs that big and a waist that small, if she were a real woman, she'd have the sorest back!

A and P A and P

hm, not bad.

It was cute and funny, crap audio ruined it though.

Is this your sound? or did you just rip off a sound file and animate to it, coz if you did you loose all but a few of you originality points.

fix the audio and it will be great.

rudiger2 responds:

sorry i cant fiz the audio i got it off the net. sorry. but still i'm glad you liked it.

Foamy's Midlife Crisis Foamy's Midlife Crisis

Wowie

It's not offten that I find myself talking to flash movies, but I couldn't help yelling out "FOAMY NOOOOO!" at the end of this one...

tehehehe, I'm not the biggest fan of clocks, so that aspect of it was not my thing, but I love Foamy and Germaine, so it rocked. It was great to see a Foamy ripoff that actually looked like the real foamy, great job.

Poor Germaine... her head was like... everywhere.

TobaccoClock responds:

Thanks alot Taniquille, i'm glad you liked it great review too, it was a rip off and no clock killed either so it really isnt a dig

Wandering Mind Wandering Mind

tehehehehe, that was wierd

Very, very strange indeed; but totally in a good way. Make more kooky films, there isn't enough simple little funny things here at NG... not anymore, now it's all just fucking sticks and clocks and... oh, sorry, my mind wandered... how FITTING!!!

great work!

JMartin97 responds:

heh, there aren't many things like this because people review it so poorly...maybe it's not violent enough...damnit I knew I should have put in the decapitation scene.

Dance Time!!1twelve! Dance Time!!1twelve!

so coooote!!

.... but so boring. It needed to do way more to be a good movie. Make it longer with more moves. and does it have to be a clock? just make it a little fuzzy bunny or something =)

Koalaclock responds:

Updated movie so it can be clicked on to become non clock :)

Foamy Fan Mail 4 Foamy Fan Mail 4

OMG, poor Dawn, is she gunna be ok?

Dude, your movies are always great, even when the plot is a little thin or whatever thay are still class acts. This one was great.

Oh, and whom ever has been saying that you're "not an active part of the newgrounds community" screw them. you've got a friend to take care of, put that first man. *hugs* to Dawn, feel better.

Keep making your cool movies. =)

Vengence for the Fallen Vengence for the Fallen

That wasn't funny, that was mean

Why would you make a film just to bore us?!? WTF? Are you trying to prove a point or something? I am so sick of there fucking boring flash's. you could have made something really good outta this, but nope, you suck.

Zoloft Zoloft

It's good... but?

But what does it have to do with Zoloft? Zoloft is an antidepresant. Zoloft makes me puke, I don't find myself being butthumped in strange bathrooms whilst imagining I am smoking weed in a nice meadow over a pool of calm water.... thus, it made no sence to me.

bwahahahaha,